RECEPTIONIST / MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Malahide Marina is currently recruiting a Receptionist with marketing and social media experience to work within a small team. The role will be based in Malahide and an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic person with strong customer service and multi-channel digital marketing experience. If you are a highly organised all-round communicator/marketer with good administrative and social media skills and a can-do attitude we would love to hear from you.
What you will be doing:
You are the face that every customer sees when first entering Malahide Marina acting as our front of house representative meeting and greeting all our customers in a warm and professional manner. The role requires strong administrative skills and IT proficiency and have full responsibility for brand management and corporate identity of Malahide Marina developing a marketing strategy for the Marina in line with company objectives. The role will require flexible working hours with a requirement to weekends during busy periods.
• Managing all incoming enquires in a professional manner
• Ensure front office is always tidy and presentable
• Assist with administrative duties including preparation of letters to customers and suppliers and filing and preparation of documents for meetings
• Ensure Health and Safety manuals and training records are kept up to date
• Communicate via VHF radio to berth holders and customers
• Sign for all deliveries, having checked against order form
• Prior to month-end, assist in administrative capacity to ensure all relevant invoices are processed in time for monthly payment run
• Assist in debt collection both from departing guests and existing berth holders
• Social Media - Managing all social media and marketing for the Marina including lead generation, lead nurturing, management and uploading of content on social media channels including but not limited to; Blogs, marina newsletter and social media posts
• Website Management - Updating the website with new content and optimising based on google analytics insights
• Content Generation - Creation and distribution of content (Video, Text, Infographics)
• SEO – Growing online visibility for customers and potential customers using latest SEO principles
• Analytics – Utilising web analytics to identify user trends, opportunities and business growth
• PPC – Developing and implementing paid advertising strategies, optimisation for maximum return on investment
• Conversion optimisation– Applying techniques to convert visits to conversions and maximise revenue opportunities for Malahide Marina
• Other duties as required
Requirements of the role:
• Previous experience in customer service, front desk service, or another related role.
• Must have excellent communication and creative writing skills with first-rate attention to detail.
• A confident, creative self-starter with the ability to work off his/her own initiative.
• A team player – we’re a small team and looking for someone who will really get stuck in.
• A keen and proven interest and understanding of digital marketing and social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Active Campaign, YouTube).
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe and Google Drive, Wordpress and/or blogging, content creation (online and offline) a plus.
• Digital marketing or relevant course but not essential.