Why not berth your boat at Malahide Marina?
Malahide Marina has 350 fully serviced berths and can accommodate vessels up to 75 metres l.o.a. and 4 metres draught alongside with ample space for manoeuvring, even for a novice sailor. Access to the pontoons and services building is by Proximity Reader, which is issued upon checking in with the Marina Office. A small deposit is required (returned upon checking out).
High Quality Facilities
Our exceptionally high quality facilities, all are located on the ground floor in the marina services building, include:
- Disabled facilities, family bathroom, toilets, showers
- Telephones - public phone is located in the marina centre lobby
- Token operated laundry facilities - tokens available from reception 24 hours a day
- An ice machine is located in the laundry room
Other Facilities Include:
- Barbeque Dock: This is available for all visitors and berth holders. Please book at the Marina Office - marina staff will locate the barbeque dock in a suitable position for your greater enjoyment
- Satellite TV: Visitors and berth holders wishing to avail of our satellite TV service, please contact the Marina Office
- Security: Swipe Access limits access to the pontoons; CCTV cameras cover the marina, the boatyard and the car park; 24 hour staff and foot patrols
- SOS Stations: S.O.S. stations fitted with a life-buoy and fire extinguishers are strategically located around the pontoons
- Trollies are available free of charge for the convenience of berth holders
- Water and Electricity: All berths are serviced with water and electricity. If you require electricity or a lead, please contact the marina office. There is a small charge for the use of leads, when available
- Visitors should berth at the Visitors' Berth on Dock A and report to the marina office on arrival. The staff will then allocate a more suitable berth if necessary. Alternatively, staff can be contacted by VHF on Channel 37 and 80.
Annual Berthing Licence
An annual berthing license = Stress Free Boating. You can avail of the following benefits:
- 20% Discount off Hoist
- One month hardstanding free of charge
- Discounted Car Parking
- 50% discount at other Transmanche Marinas
- A warm welcome at Malahide Yacht Club
Short Stay Licenses Available
- We tailor a package to suit your needs -- Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Summer, Winter
Whether you prefer to sail through the winter, or lay-up your vessel, Malahide Marina is here to assist. Special rates apply for Winter Berthage, and those with time to enjoy the shorter days can relish those golden winter days afloat. For laying up your vessel, our boatyard offers you facilities for all maintenance work you need carried out, whether ashore for open storage, or under cover in our unique covered repair facility.
See Also...Berthage Pricing